About the Firm
Oklahoma City Attorney Offers Candid Counsel for Legacy and Domestic Issues
Professional legal guidance for family law, estate planning, and probate matters
Whether you are considering divorce or need to update your estate plan, you can improve your chances of achieving a favorable outcome by consulting a skilled attorney. At Stephanie K. Fryar PLLC, in Oklahoma City, I am committed to providing clients throughout the state with honest and competent counsel. Taking a hands-on approach, I work closely with families to identify objectives and plot a course for success. If you are involved in a heated child custody battle or need help probating a loved one’s will, I am ready to provide you with knowledgeable representation dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome.
Dedicated legal support in Oklahoma
When you seek my help for an estate or family law matter, I work diligently to research your case and determine the most optimal means of resolving your issue. Clients in Oklahoma enlist my services for many reasons, but mainly because I provide:
- Personalized attention — I recognize you may be confused or even intimidated by the law. I will guide you through each stage of your case to ensure you understand its progress.
- Detailed advice — After reviewing your goals as well as the circumstances of your case, I will provide you with solid advice on how to move forward.
- Responsive counsel — Because I realize how emotional and stressful this time of your life may be, I am accessible to answer your questions and concerns until your case is resolved.
Whether your marriage is ending or you’re tasked with managing a loved one’s estate, the last thing you need to worry about is interpreting the law. I offer a free initial consultation so you can proceed fully informed and with confidence.
Areas of Practice
Straightforward representation for Oklahomans
For clients throughout Oklahoma, my firm provides solid representation in the following practice areas:
- Family law — Even the most amicable family law case benefits from the counsel of a skilled lawyer. I represent clients in contested and uncontested divorce, child custody, child support, and visitation proceedings.
- Estate planning — Drafting a sound estate plan ensures your loved ones will be taken care of after your passing. After evaluating your assets and property, and your wishes for distributing them, I can help you create a comprehensive plan that fulfills your goals.
- Wills & trusts — I regularly help clients create sound wills and trusts to protect assets earned over a lifetime. I also assist with probating wills, settling will contests, and administering estates.
Family and estate planning issues require advice you can trust. With an in-depth understanding of legacy and domestic laws in Oklahoma, I am equipped to help you resolve even the most complicated legal matters in the most efficient way possible.
Contact a conscientious family law and estate planning attorney
Stephanie K. Fryar PLLC assists Oklahomans in family law and estate planning matters. Please call 405-400-8625 or contact my firm online
to schedule a free consultation at my Oklahoma City office.